[my life, my blessings, my journey]

spring

The weather here is finally (hopefully) taking a turn toward spring. We have had beautiful, warm, sunshine-y days this week and we are jumping for joy. It is truly amazing what the sunshine and a warm breeze on your face can do for your spirits, isn't it?

I love watching my kids experience the world. Jack had his first taste, literally, of sidewalk chalk. He splashed and sloshed his way through his first giant puddles on the sidewalk and in the little trough between the end of the driveway and the street. He took his first walk down the sidewalk, jabbering away to the girls who were biking ahead of him and stopping to stare at the folks walking their dogs. He is experiencing his first spring and he's loving every minute of it. And so am I.

092edit

The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created Spring.
~Bern Williams

0 comments: