[my life, my blessings, my journey]

summer break

Summer break officially begins today. There were tears and smiles yesterday. Today there are only smiles and lots of talk of letter writing, picture drawing and pool lounging. Lots of talk about all the things we want to do this summer and lots of daydreaming on my part about the time we can spend at home and just be.

happy summer to you, my friends.

167edit
I promise that my son is not always shoveling food into his mouth and generally looking like a mess. Although I realize it may appear this way... ;)

078edit
Popsicle eating is a very thoughtful activity around here. Oh, Miss Caroline...

2011-06-082
And my Isaboo...couldn't resist a shot of the ruffle-buttom swimsuit. Love.

1 comments:

stacey said...

So great. Such cute photos. We've had a wonderfully lazy day, even if the weather isn't that summer-like!