[my life, my blessings, my journey]

SOOC summer

I'm going to do the thing I'm super afraid to do...post photos that were taken straight-out-of-camera (SOOC). No editing, no tweaking, no fussing or adjusting. It's kinda like when you go to the doctor, gown up, and the doctor walks in and says, "Okay, please drop your gown." Yikes!! There is no hiding or running from what's really there. The good, the bad and the ugly. So you take a couple deep breathes and try to think of unicorns or the beach or...anything.

When I started this photography blog in January it was intended to be a learning tool for me and a way for me to see where my photography had been and how much I had improved over the course of one year (fingers crossed, anyway). So I'm throwing these photos out there and hoping to look back and see what I could have done differently to make them better.

Deep breathe........and unicorns........

2011-06-081collage

028edit

019edit

041edit

003

4 comments:

Kammi said...

Amanda, your talent just amazes me. I think you could sell some of your work right now...even the SOOC stuff.
So proud of you for all that you are taking on and facing. Go go go !!!

Andrea said...

Your SOOC is amazing! I really love the last two. The sunburst on the last one is perfect! Keep up the great work! :-)

Sarah said...

Love the last one. Great job Amanda!

stacey said...

Lovely, Amanda. My favorite is the first diptych. So sharp and so green. And the sunburst is great! So funny we both posted a pic of a sunburst this week. :-)