[my life, my blessings, my journey]

the best camera

I have often heard it said that the best camera you have is the one you have with you. It's no secret how much I adore my iPhone and its no secret that I take a ton of photos and videos of my kids with it. I wouldn't have been able to snap this little moment in time with my big fancy camera.

My almost-two-year-old has decided he wants to go potty on the toilet. As the mother of two girls before him, I have zero experience potty training little people with fire hoses attached to their bodies. I realize that someday my son will be less than thrilled that I've posted this photo of him in all his splendid glory, but seriously? How could I not? Look at those little buns! Sorry, buddy. I had to do it. This will not be the last time I totally embarrass you in front of strangers. Not sorry about that. :)

On the potty

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is great. I too am finding myself loving the camera on my iPhone.

Unknown said...

Oh my...cute!
He'll get you back for this someday you know. Ha!

Tracey said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shot. So glad you caught it! Every child does this at least once in his/her life. And I wrote a similar blog post on Monday about loving my iphone for the same reasons as you mentioned. LOVE my camera phone!