[my life, my blessings, my journey]

a boy and his toys


My little man, Jack, is 10 months old today. I remember exactly how I was feeling before he was born - wondering how I would adjust to a third child, wondering how the girls would adjust and just how much our lives would change. He has been such a blessing and has completed our family. He is such a happy guy and is developing a distinct personality and place in our family.

Jack loves cars, trucks and balls. Anything that moves or has wheels. He's
such a boy! His favorite cars are these "zoom-zoom" cars that my sister-in-law and her fiance gave him for Christmas....they put on a lot of miles.


079edit




076edit copy


This little bugger moves so fast these days I have a hard time catching him! Working on my shutter speeds so I don't cut his head off anymore...

*****

I came across this photo of our sweet Caroline from Christmas (yes, we do call her that). I think in my mind I will always see her this way - 5 years old with a toothless smile on her face. I simply adore this girl.


081edit








3 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous photos! Love it. What were your settings? Love the depth of field! Super intimate and sweet.

Amanda said...

Jenny, the setting for Jack's photos were as follows: SS: 1/100, f/2.5, ISO 250. Shot with my 50mm. Caroline: 1/50 SS, f/4.0, ISO 200.

Lauren said...

cuties! jack seems so sweet - i want to meet him!
i heard your dad's coming in town this weekend - want to hitch a ride with him? ;o) wishful... hope he has a safe trip - we're supposed to get 4-5 inches (and maybe 7 in some places)... i know that doesn't sound like much to you but we indy folks don't adapt to it as well as you northerners!
love you - miss you loads! hugs to all! ~L