[my life, my blessings, my journey]
As a mother, I can usually take care of what ails my children. An ice pack for a bump on the head. Band-aid for a bleeding knee. Motrin and snuggles for a fever. Chicken and noodles for the sniffles. This is what we do as mothers, right? We make it better.

My girl has always been predictable. Steady. Constant. But right now? She's throwin' us for a loop. And I'm at a loss for how to make it better. So I'm doing all I know to do and keeping this verse close ~ "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer." Romans 12:12

I adore this photo of my sweet Caroline.

003editblog

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hang in there, momma! What a great verse.:-)

penandview said...

did I miss something? what is going on? :(

stacey said...

Oh Amanda. I'm so sorry you are having a rough patch with Caroline. I do know that you are an incredible mom. Sending you prayers! xoxo